Over the next few weeks, ten great reviewers will each be talking about this year’s finalists for The Kitschies. The sites and organisations taking part represent a small part of the UK’s genre community and its wonderful diversity of interests.
For the Red Tentacle:
And the Golden Tentacle:
- Andy Sawyer (British Science Fiction Association) on Madeline Ashby’s vN
- Gav Pugh and Simon Savidge (The Readers) discuss Jenni Fagan’s The Panopticon
- Nic Clarke (SFX) on Rachel Hartman’s Seraphina
- Charlie Human (World SF Blog) on Karen Lord’s& Redemption in Indigo
- Ana and Thea (The Book Smugglers) on Tom Pollock’s The City’s Son
We’ve asked all the folks involved to examine the books using the same criteria that the judges do - that is, weighing them up in terms “progressive, intelligent and entertaining”.
We encourage everyone to take part in the fun and to explore all these great websites, publications and organisations.
Let the games begin!